Who We Are
The Early Education and Intervention Network of New Hampshire is a statewide group comprised of professionals and families involved with infants and young children (birth to 6 years) with special needs.
EEIN promotes professional development of individuals serving young children with special needs.
Services to Professionals and Families
Professionals and families who are caring for infants and young children, birth to six years of age, who need developmental support. We offer networking, training, and public education via conferences, forums, roundtables, news, and special projects.
Want to know more about...
- Seizure medications for children
- Cortical visual impairment
- Left hypoplasic heart syndrome
- RSV prevention
- Empowering families when dealing with feeding and nutrition specialties
Benefits of EEIN
- Quarterly e-newsletter
- Opportunities to participate on committees
- Reduced tuition fees for eein conferences
- Opportunities to voice concerns, identify training tools, provide training to others
- Free roundtable programs
- Networking for professionals and development of leadership skills
- Opportunities nationally, state, and locally for conference scholarships
Help Support EEIN Today
you like to show your support for EEIN? Check out several ways
you can help us out.